Learn how to make Roasted Pumpkin Soup at home with Chef Bhumika on Rajshri Food.
This is a classic, easy pumpkin soup made with a fresh pumpkin that is very fast to make. Thick, creamy and full of flavor, this is THE pumpkin soup recipe you will make over and over again!
|Garlic cloves||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Rosemary sprigs||To Taste|
|Fresh cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Let's start with cutting the Pumpkin horizontally (as shown in the video), scoop out all the seeds from the center.
2. Next, place the pumpkin halves on the oven tray, then add Garlic Cloves in the cavity, Onions (diced) on the tray, Salt, Oil (pour all over them). Now, bake it at 200-degree celsius for 40 minutes.
3. After 40 minutes add the roasted Onion, Garlic in the Water on the Pan.
4. Then scrap off the Pumpkin using the Knife to cut and then use the Spoon to scrap it off.
5. Next, add the Pumpkin into the Pot then add Rosemary Sprigs mix it all together properly and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes blend the Soup using the Blender (as shown in the video) then add Fresh Cream, Butter and start blending it again. Now add Salt, Black Pepper (crushed), Water and start boiling it.
7. Now your Roasted Pumpkin Soup is ready to serve.