|Pizza dough/Pizza bread||200 Gram|
|Bhaji||1 Cup (16 tbs) (leftover bhaji of pav bhaji)|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) , shredded|
|Peas||1 Tablespoon , frozen thawed boiled|
1. Preheat a toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Roll pizza crust and spread over with the pav bhaji.
3. Sprinkle cheese over it and scatter peas.
4. Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or use as a lunch snack for kids.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1151Calories from Fat 468
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.1%
Saturated Fat 32 g160%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1994 mg83.08%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 58 g116%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet