These easy to make crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside pan grilled sandwiches.
|Please watch the video for ingredients
1. To prepare the stuffing, chop 2 cups of spinach, grate 2 cups of broccoli, chop 1/2 cup of basil and keep them aside.
2. Next, heat up a tbsp of oil into the pan
3. Add minced garlic and fry lightly
4. Add corn I am using frozen but fresh can be used
5. Add broccoli and cook all these together about 2 minutes on a medium low to medium heat. Cover to cook faster.
6. Now season with Salt, pepper and red chili flakes. Ready to add spinach as well. Stir till all spinach is wilted, and ready to add cheese, I am adding both white and yellow cheddar cheese here but you can use your favorite cheese.
7. Finally, add Basil and our stuffing is ready. This stuffing can be refrigerated up to 4 days and prepare sandwiches anytime you want.
8. Now, take your choice of sliced bread variety, scoop about 1/3 cup of stuffing on one slice of bread spreading it in circle. 9. Next, place another slice of bread on it and shape in round using cookies cutter or any sharp edge lid
10. Apply butter on both sides of sandwiches
11. Heat up the pan on medium heat and grill the sandwiches on both sides till golden brown and crispy.
12. When done, remove the grilled sandwiches from the pan and bring on the plate or the cutting board.
13. If desired cut sandwiches in half for the moon shape and also to show off the stuffing. Serve immediately for the best crunchy part but they can be packed in lunchbox as well.