Enjoy this delicious and health Microwaved French Toast that you make in your drm room or in your apartment
|Ezekiel bread slices||2 Medium , cut into cubes|
|Egg whites/Whole eggs||1 medium|
|Unsweetened almond milk||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Stevia/Raw sugar||To Taste (Optional)|
|For the topping|
|Agave nectar||To Taste (Optional)|
|Peanut butter||To Taste (Optional)|
1. Place the bread cubes into the microwave safe mug.
2. In a bowl, combine the egg whites (or one whole egg) with the almond milk. To this add vanilla extract and stevia (if using). Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture over the bread cubes in the mug. Stir to get all the bread cubes wet with the mixture.
4. Sprinkle some cinnamon over the top and mix.
5. Place in the microwave oven for about 75 to 90 seconds. (Checking after 75 seconds)
6. Serve drizzled with some agave nectar or a little peanut butter and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 178Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 231 mg9.63%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 12 g24%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet