Back at the grill with the Kettle Pizza Accessory! Gary House is cooking up a Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Florentine Casserole and a Blackberry Plum Crumble in the Kettle Pizza Accessory on the Cooking Everything Outdoors show.
|For blueberry plum crumble|
|Plums||3 , halved and cored|
|Raw sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice with pulp||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon ((For Topping))|
|Unsalted buter||4 Ounce ((For Topping))|
|Cinnamon||1 Tablespoon ((For Topping))|
|All purpose flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) ((For Topping))|
|For chicken florentine|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast||3|
|Unsalted butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce , sliced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon bits||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs) ((From about 3 slices of bacon))|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||3 Teaspoon|
|Fresh spinach||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Half and half||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the Kettle pizza accessory to 525 F. Remove the pizza stone.
For Chicken Florentine
2. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides. Place it on a greased 12 inch cast iron skillet, presentation side up. Place the Iron skillet in the kettle and let it cook at about 425 F. Flip the chicken in some time and then let it cook unless its done.
3. Remove the chicken when done and set it aside. In the same skillet melt butter, add garlic, some parmesan cheese and cream of mushroom soup and half and half. Mix it well to form a good sauce. Remove half of the sauce in a bowl to use later.
4. In the remaining sauce, throw in italian seasoning and spinach. Mix it well. Top it with mushroom slices and layer it with cooked chicken breasts and bacon bits.
5. Pour the sauce in the bowl over the chicken and bacon. Garnish with grated cheese.
6. Place the 12 inch skillet back in the kettle grill and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
For Plum Blueberry Crumble
7. Coat the 8 inch skillet with coating spray. Arrange the plums and blackberries on the skillet. Sprinkle raw sugar and pour orange juice over the fruits.
8. To make the topping, mix sugar and cinnamon with all purpose flour in a separate bowl. Put the butter in the mix and blend it well with your fingers.
9. Sprinkle the topping over the fruits in the 8 inch skillet.
10. Place the skillet in the kettle grill and let it cook for about 45 minutes.
11. Serve both chicken florentine and plum blueberry crumble in the skillet itself. Enjoy.
Calories 791Calories from Fat 394
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.7%
Saturated Fat 25 g125%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1622 mg67.58%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 45 g90%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 4746Calories from Fat 2364
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 264 g406.2%
Saturated Fat 150 g750%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 9732 mg405.48%
Total Carbohydrates 330 g109.8%
Dietary Fiber 24 g96%
Sugars 120 g
Protein 270 g540%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet