Learn how to make vegetable casserole at home with chef Ruchi Bharani.
Enjoy a yummy vegetarian version of casserole, it is an one pot recipe with the goodness of lot of veggies. So watch and learn how to make Vegetable Casserole at home with Ruchi Bharani.
|1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil|
|2 tbsp celery|
|1/2 cup french beans|
|1/4th cup green peas|
|4 baby corn|
|1 cup broccoli|
|yellow boiled corn|
|salt to taste|
|1 tsp red chilli flakes|
|1 tsp Italian pizza seasoning|
|3 slices of brown bread crumbs|
|1 tbsp melted butter|
|1 cup cheddar cheese|
|1 cup spinach leaves|
|1/2 cup tomato puree|
|3tbsp fresh cream.|
- In a pan heat up some olive oil then start adding garlic, celery, onions, green capsicum,french beans, carrots, green peas, baby corn, broccoli, yellow corn and mix the ingredients well and let them cook on a low flame.
- Add salt, red chilli flakes, Italian pizza seasoning and mix it properly
- Cover the pan with lid and let the vegetables cook for a while
- In a bowl add crumbs of brown bread, melted butter, grated cheddar and mix it properly
- In the cooked vegetable pan add roughly chopped spinach and tomato puree and let it cook for few minutes then add some fresh cream.
- In a baking dish spread the veggies properly and above that add the layer of crumbs and keep it in the oven for 15 minutes in a pre heated oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Vegetable Casserole is ready to be served..