Learn how to make Chocolate Cupcake, a quick and easy desert cake recipe with Priyanka.Chocolate Cupcakes! The pleasurable dessert that you know you need not share it with others! A complete individual indulgence all made in the comfort of your home sweet home is like a dream come true. Try this delicious recipe and do post your comments below.
|Flour||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coco powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Sift the dry ingredients except sugar
2. Whisk all wet ingredients, add sugar. Add wet ingredients in batches and give a nice whisk.
3. Into the pouring jar and fill the cupcake moulds only 2/3rd
4. Bake at 175 Celsius for 15 minutes.
5. Let them cool on the rack while we prep for the fluffiest smooth butter cream.
6. Whisk unsalted butter for 2 minutes, add sifted icing sugar with coco powder in batches and continue to whisk for next 5 minutes.
7. Add 2 tbsp milk, if consistency is too thick.
8. Use regular open star nozzle. If you don't have nozzle put a dollop of butter cream, spread with a knife. Choose your sprinklers, or chocolate shavings as per your choice.
9. Serve and Enjoy!