These oatmeal cookies are very crisp with a good flavor.
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) ((packed))|
|Large flake oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon ((optional))|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF)
2. Melt butter in a baking pan, and melt in brown sugar.
3. Mix in oatmeal, vanilla, salt, and baking powder (if using). Pat down flat and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and bubbling.
4. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before cutting and removing from pan.
5. Don’t let it cool too much or it will be difficult to remove.
6. Serve and Enjoy!