This delicious Keto Indian chicken curry is a mildly spiced delight that keep this curry low carb
|1/2 Cup (8 tbs) ((Cilantro leaves And Stems))
|1 1/2 Teaspoon
|1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. So into a pestle and mortar place in roughly chopped onion along with green chillies, now if you want this curry spicier then leave the seeds in like I’m doing, if you want it more mild then simply remove them.
2. Next add in some fresh coriander along with freshly crushed garlic and ginger. Season with salt and then start to break everything down until it forms a chunky paste.
3. Next, into a saucepan over a medium heat add in the butter. When the butter is foaming and hot add in the fresh chunky paste.
4. Cook this for several minutes until it starts to soften and those flavours break down and the water content starts to evaporate, this will really intensify all those flavours.
5. For the dry spices, I’m adding in ground cumin, ground coriander seed and my own curry powder mix which is simply a combination of turmeric, fenugreek, dried chilli powder, all spice and celery salt.
6. Mix everything really well and let the dry spices intensify in the pan for 4-5 minutes stirring constantly so nothing burns on the bottom of the pan.
7. Next mix in some tomato paste and then add the chicken thighs. Get the thighs all coated in that wonderful mixture and then season with more salt and a dash of olive oil. Cook the chicken down over the medium heat turning often for 8-10 minutes.
8. Then add in thickened cream, mix and warm it through for several minutes. It will take on this wonderful colour and the smell from this is truly amazing.
9. When its time to serve garnish with fresh coriander and serve with cauliflower rice if you want. The chicken is so tender, the sauce of fresh and flavourful.