Ice cream is literally one of my favorite things in the entire world. I don't care if there's snow outside, I still want it. For Fall I decided to make a pumpkin ice cream with gingersnap cookies! Uhm, hello delicious! Want to know the best part of this recipe? You don't need an ice cream maker. Happy Fall!
|Pumpkin puree||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Gingersnap cookies||2 Cup (32 tbs) , crushed|
Ready for the easiest and most delicious dessert ever?
1. In a bowl mix together the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract.
2. In another bowl with an electric mixer beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks.
3. Add half of the whipped cream to the mixture, folding in until mixed.
4. Once combined add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold it in until combined.
5. Fold in the crushed gingersnap cookies, keeping about a half cup of them to sprinkle on the top.
6. Add the ice cream mixture to a loaf pan, sprinkle the remaining cookies on top, and put in the freezer.
7. Let it freeze until firm, about 5-6 hours. I know... torture
8. That's it! Scoop and serve. This recipe is dangerous and you have to try it out. Enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 5080Calories from Fat 2307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 263 g404.6%
Saturated Fat 145 g725%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3847 mg160.29%
Total Carbohydrates 630 g210%
Dietary Fiber 19 g76%
Sugars 320 g
Protein 71 g142%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet