Brisket is slathered in a mixture of mustard and hot sauce, crusted with my BBQ spice mixture, and cooked low and slow on my Kamado grill.
|Brisket||3 1/2 Kilogram|
|Mustard||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bbq rub||3/4 Cup (12 tbs) (BBQ spice)|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (For BBQ Spray)|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon (For BBQ Spray)|
|Worcheshire sauce||2 Tablespoon (For BBQ Spray)|
1. Preheat the smoker to 200 - 250 degrees
2. Prepare the brisket by rinsing and cutting off all the silver skin and excess fat.
3. Mix the mustard and the hot sauce together and slather it on both sides of the brisket.
4. Sprinkle on the BBQ spice in a thin layer.
5. Place the meat on the grill and allow to cook for about 4-5 hours.
6. When the brisket has formed a crust or a bark, remove and wrap tightly.
7. Place in a warm oven at 100 degrees or an insulated bag for 8-10 hrs.
8. If placing in an oven, turn the oven off in 2 hrs.
9. Slice and serve