Ground Beef is jazzed up with spices, passata or tomato puree, chipotle, and beans for that perfect Chilli!
|Olive oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced onions||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced jalapeno chili peppers||2 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
|Minced garlic||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground beef||2 Pound (Regular)|
|Bbq rub||2 Tablespoon (BBQ Spice)|
|Cumin powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Chipotles in adobo||2 Tablespoon|
|Passata/Tomato puree||700 Gram|
|Diced tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned beans||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Mixed)|
|Beef stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tortilla chips||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat the oil and sweat the onions.
2. Add the slices of jalapeños and minced garlic.
3. Add the ground beef, BBQ spice, cumin and celery salt.
4. Mix this in and add the chipotle in adobo sauce.
5. Add the passata or tomato puree and mix it in.
6. Add the diced tomatoes.
7. Add in the mixed canned beans, cover, and cook for about 5 mins.
8. Add the beef stock.
9. Add salt to taste.
10. Cook for a few more minutes.
11. Serve with all the garnishes as needed.