This easy to make Halloween treat will be a favorite for both the kids and adults! You can use any Halloween candy that you like and it's easy to make a huge batch!
|Dark chocolate||20 Ounce|
|White chocolate||5 Ounce|
1. In a bowl add the dark chocolate. Microwave the chocolate on high for one minute. Take it out and give it a good stir. Put it back in the microwave for another 15 seconds then take it out and stir again. Keep repeating this step until it is completely melted.
2. Add the melted chocolate to a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and spread it evenly leaving it thick. You don't want the bark too thin!
3. To the melted chocolate add all of your favorite candies* to the top.
4. In a bowl add the white chocolate. Microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds. Take it out and give it a stir. Put it back in the microwave and microwave for 15 seconds.
5. Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the candy as much or as little as you would like.
6. Put the bark into the fridge for about 5-10 minutes or until firm.
7. Break the bark into big chunks by hand and serve. That's it! A spooky and delicious treat everyone will love.
* Take Any Favorite Halloween Candies such as:
Mini pretzels, Candy corn, m&m's, Reese's pieces, and Candy eyes
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3795Calories from Fat 1973
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 218 g335.4%
Saturated Fat 132 g660%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 272 mg11.33%
Total Carbohydrates 422 g140.7%
Dietary Fiber 39 g156%
Sugars 343 g
Protein 38 g76%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet