2. In a flat dish, combine salt and crushed peppercorn.
3. Put steak in dish, and coat it with salt mixture on both sides.
4. Place a cast iron pan on heat, pour oil and wait until smoking hot.
5. Drop steak in pan, and cook for about 4 minutes. Flip, and cook for another 4 minutes.
6. Pop it in oven, and cook for 2-7 minutes or until your desired doneness.
7. Remove pan from oven, tent it with foil, and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Serve hot steak with chimichurri sauce.
Do not crush the peppercorn too fine.
Bring steak to room temperature.
Steak piece should have an internal temperature of 120-125 degree for rare, 130-135 degree for medium rare, and 140-145 degree for medium.