Cubes of Steak are seared in a hot skillet, and then returned to the pan with garlic butter together with some cubes of cooked potatoes. Parsley is added to make this simple and delicious dish. Butter Garlic Steak bites are made with a few simple ingredients!
|Chopped potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sirloin steak cubes||454 Ounce (1 lb)|
|Roasted garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Fresh chopped parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Add some olive oil to a heavy or cast iron pan and cook the potatoes on all side and remove.
2. Add the steak in batches and sear on all sides and cook for no more than 2 – 3 minutes and remove.
3. In the same pan, add the roasted garlic and squish down, add the butter, followed by the steak and potatoes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Finish off with chopped parsley.
6. Serve and enjoy!