1. Clean and dice the onion, tomatoes and the scallions, keep it aside in separate bowl.
2. Finely chop the cilantro and mince the garlic.
3. Shred both the cheese, keep it separate.
4. In a medium saucepan sauté the onion with the olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and sauté, add the turkey meat and using a large spoon break up the meat into small pieces, cook for 8 minutes to 10 minutes stirring it occasionally.
6. Add salt when the meat is almost brown followed by Grand Diamond Seasoning, oregano, cumin, red pepper and spicy tomato sauce.
7. Turn the heat down to medium low and simmer for 15 minutes.
8. In the meantime make the taco shells, in a separate deep pan heat the vegetable oil on high.
9. Place the tortilla in the oil and fry the first side of the tortilla for about 1 to 2 minutes.
10. Using a spatula, carefully turn the tortilla over and fold it in half. While the first half is frying in the hot oil, hold the opposite side open allowing the tortilla to fry until the first side is golden and crisp.
11. Turn the tortilla over to the second half and fry until it’s golden and crisp.
12. Remove and drain the oil on a paper towel.
13. Once the meat is done remove from heat and allow it to cool.
14. Serve the spicy turkey taco along with the assorted topping according to each individual’s taste