Learn how to make Dry Shrimp Chutney at home with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
Why stick to the regular chutneys, when you can make delicious and yummy dry shrimp chutney at home, that too in quick and easy steps So watch and learn how to make Dry Shrimp Chutney with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried
|Dried baby shrimp||25 Gram|
|Dry regular shrimp||25 Gram|
|Grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Dry red chillies||6|
|Curry leaves||To Taste|
|Tamarind||To Taste (water and pulp)|
1. Roast the dried baby shrimp and the regular shrimp on a pan and add it to the mixer jar.
2. Dry roast freshly grated coconut and add it to the same jar as the shrimp. Grind these together.
3. In a pan add some coconut oil, onion, garlic, dry red chillies, curry leaves and stir them.
4. Add the onion mixture to the ground shrimp and coconut. 5. Add tamarind water and some pulp to this mixture.
6. Grind these together but make sure the mixture does not turn into a very fine paste.
7. Add some salt.
8. Dry Shrimp Chutney is ready to be served! Enjoy!