Learn how to make Shami Kebab at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
Shami kabab or Shaami kabab is a popular local variety of kebab from the Indian subcontinent. It is a great dish that can be served as an appetizer. So watch and learn how to make Shami Kebab at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
|Cumin seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Bengal gram||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kashmiri chilli powder||2 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Mutton mince||250 Gram|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (use as required)|
1. In a pressure cooker add 3 green chillies,3-4 cinnamon pieces,4 black cardamom,8 green cardamom,few cumin seeds,quarter cup of bengal gram,1/2 tsp of turmeric, 2 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, 250 gms of mutton mince and water.
2. Mix it all well also mash it a bit.Put the lid on, turn on the flame and let it cook for 6-7 whistles.
3. Take out the whole spices. Let the mixture cool down and once done grind it into a blender. Refrigerate it for overnight .
4. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
5. Heat some ghee on non stick pan. Make a kebab shape and place them on the non stick pan.
6. Cook on both the sides.
7. Shami Kebabs are ready to be served.