Learn how to make Pan Fried lamb Chops at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
|Mutton chops||750 Gram|
|Turmeric powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||3 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Kashmiri chilli powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||3 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Bread crumbs||4 Tablespoon (For Coating)|
|Eggs||2 (For Coating)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (use as required)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. In a pressure cooker, add lamb chops along with turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and water.
2. Cook it for 3 to 4 whistle.
3. Drain the excess water from the lamb chops once cooked and allow it to cool down.
4. For marination, mix ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, kashmiri chilli powder, salt and vinegar.
5. Marinate lamb chops in to the mixture.
6. Dip the lamb chops in flour, whisked eggs and bread crumbs and then fry them.
7. Tasty Pan Fried Lamb Chops are ready to be served! Enjoy!