An easy yet delicious recipe to prepare succulent grilled chicken
|Chicken leg and thigh joints||4 , scored through the skin|
|Olive oil||120 Milliliter|
|Pepper||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken seasoning||3 Tablespoon (Pigwing seasoning)|
1. Take egg in a bowl and add olive oil to it, constantly stirring while adding oil. Add vinegar, while still stirring. Throw in salt, pepper and chicken seasoning, mix well to make the marinade.
2. Place the chicken in ziploc bag, pour over the marinade on the chicken. Mix well and let it stay in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Prepare the grill for cooking.
4. Place the chicken over indirect heat on the grill. Reserve the remaining marinade. Close the lid and grill for about 30 minutes. Baste with the remaining marinade every 10 minutes. While putting the last batch of marinade, flip and move the chicken over to direct heat. Cook briefly.
5. Arrange on a serving dish and serve.