Here is a special recipe to surprise your loved ones this Valentines Day!
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Place the water and sugar in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the chocolate chips, salt, and cinnamon, and stir until melted and cool to room temperature.
3. In the bowl of a standing mixer or with an electric mixer, whip the cream for 3-5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
4. Place 1 heaping spoonful of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixer and stir to combine.
5. Gently fold the chocolate mixture into the remaining whip cream until completely combined.
6.Spoon the mousse into 4 glasses or cups and refrigerate for at least an hour. Mousse can be refrigerated up to 4 days.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1797Calories from Fat 1120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 128 g196.9%
Saturated Fat 69 g345%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 786 mg32.75%
Total Carbohydrates 166 g55.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 107 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet