Learn how to make Chocolate Mousse at home delicious sweet recipe by Anushruti.
Craving for some sinfully sweet chocolate dessert then try to make a very quick and easy dessert recipe of eggless and gelatin free Chocolate Mousse. So with Anushruti learn to make chocolate mousse at home.
|400 gms or 2 ½ cup of chocolate|
|200ml or less than a cup of water|
|400ml whipping cream|
|½ cup or 100gms of yogurt|
|few drops of vanilla extract.|
- Keep the chocolate on double boiler, add some water and keep it until the chocolate melts properly
- Take it off the heat and keep it aside for cooling down
- Whip the cream into a chilled jar
- Whip some yogurt and mix it into the whipped cream and add few drops of vanilla extract.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix it all together
- Place the mousse into piping jar and serve it in small cups or bowl
- Garnish it with cherries, chocolate and mint leaves.