Are These The Best Pancakes Ever? Are they??? Glen takes a look at the most viewed pancake recipe on Youtube... that claims to be the best pancakes recipe ever! Looks like we need to test this recipe.
|All purpose flour||455 Gram|
|Baking powder||20 Milliliter (4 tsp)|
1. In a large jug whisk together the eggs and milk.
2. Add the dry ingredients and then whisk until combined.
3. Leave the batter on the counter for about an hour.
4. Use a spatula to stir down the mixture and recombine it.
5. If the batter is too thick add a splash of milk.
6. Heat a large frying pan or griddle on medium heat.
7. Butter the pan and turn heat up to medium-high.
8. Pour the batter into the pan to create the size of pancakes you want.
9. Allow the pancakes to cook until bubbles appear and don't fill in again.
10. Flip and brown the second side.
11. Keep warm in a low oven or eat immediately.