Our Favourite Pancakes Recipe is a cross between French Crêpes recipe and a Finnish Lettu recipe - but it's really neither. What this breakfast recipe is... Our Favourite Pancakes Recipe.
|Milk||500 Milliliter (about 2 cups)|
|Sugar||30 Milliliter (about 2 Tbsp)|
|Melted butter||30 Milliliter (about 2 Tbsp)|
|Vanilla extract||5 Milliliter (about 1 tsp)|
|Flour||250 Milliliter (about 1 cup)|
1. In a big jug, mix together all of the ingredients.
2. Melt some additional butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
3. Pour enough batter into the bottom of the pan to cover.
4. Cook until the bottom of the pancake is golden brown, flip and cook the second side.
5. Hold the cooked pancakes in a low oven until all are cooked and ready to serve.
6. Serve and enjoy!