These cookies taste just like a campfire s'more! This super simple recipe makes it oh-so easy to have this fun treat all year 'round.
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||2 , beaten|
|Vanilla extract||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|All pupose flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Mini semi||sweet chocolate chips|
|Cinnamon graham crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs) , crushed|
|Mini marshmallow||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed, until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs and vanilla extract, beat to get a smooth mixture.
5. In another bowl, combine flours, baking soda and salt.
6. Add the flour mixture to butter mixture, beat on low to medium speed.
7. Add semi sweet chocolate chips,graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows, mix well.
8. Make equal palm sized balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheets.
9. Bake at 375F for 15 minutes, or until just turning golden. Allow to cool slightly.
10. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
11. Serve as a snack with your choice of beverage.