In this video I make a pulled pork sandwich, but with a Cajun twist. No BBQ sauce, just good Cajun flavor.
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Shrimp and crab boil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork butt||9 Pound|
|Cajun seasoning||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) ((Frog Bone))|
|Lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gravy||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Prepare the grill for cooking.
2. Heat butter in a pan. Add worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and crab boil to the pot, stir and simmer.
3. Let this marinade ool down and then inject it into the pork butt.
4. Season pork butt with frog bone seasoning.
5. Place the pork butt on the grill and cook until the grill reaches 275 F. Add water and then let everythin cook till the pork reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
6. Wrap the pork in tin foil and let it sit for at least 1/2 an hour.
7. Shred the pork.
8. Grill the french bread.
9. Spread mayonnaise over the french bread.
10. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, pulled pork and gravy.
11. Repeat to make the other sandwiches. Enjoy!!