In this video I show you how to make clarified butter to dip the crab meat into, and I also show you how easy it is to steam Alaskan King Crab legs.
|King crab leg||5 1/2 Pound|
|Blackening seasoning||2 Tablespoon (Frog bone)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||14 Tablespoon|
|Blackening seasoning||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Melt butter at very low heat.
2. Simmer for a couple of minutes. Turn the flame off.
3. Skim off the foam from top and then strain the butter to get rid of bits and pieces.
4. Transfer clarified butter to a pan. Add frog bone seasoning and lemon juice, mix it in. Set it aside.
5. Pour water in the pot. Season with lemon juice and blackening seasoning. Place the crab legs in the rocket pot. Insert a thermometer in the leg and let it come up to 145 F.
6. Remove the shell and dip the crab leg meat in melted clarified butter. Serve warm.