Learn how to make perfect Veg Club Sandwich at home from our chef Varun Inamdar on Rajshri Food.
Who doesn't like sandwiches! Irrespective of age, Club Sandwich is something that is everyone's favorite and preferred breakfast or snack item that is quick and healthy too! Watch and learn to make authentic club sandwich and do post your comments below.
|Bread slices||3 (Any bread of your choice)|
|Mustard paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Paneer slices||100 Gram|
|Mixed bell peppers||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mixed herbs||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. Heat oil in a pan and add bell peppers, onions, babycorns and mushrooms to it.
2. Add salt, pepper and mixed herbs to the vegetables.
3. Once the vegetables are cooked, allow it to rest.
4. Apply butter on both sides of the bread and grill them.
5. Take oil in the same pan and grill the paneer slices too.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper and mixed herbs over paneer.
7. Slice tomatoes and cut lettuces.
8. Apply cheese spread and mustard paste on bread slices.
9. Place vegetables as first layer and then place lettuces and cover it with a slice of bread.
10. Place paneer slices as the second layer and keep tomato slices over them. Also keep lettuces and finally cover it with a slice of bread.
11. Press them a little and insert skewer so as to keep the sandwich together.
12. Cut the sandwiches and its ready to be served!