Today we are cooking a wood fired Neapolitan style pizza in the Ooni Pro Pizza oven. Were making a sorta traditional Neapolitan style pizza with our own 3-4 day fermented dough, and simple ingredients.
|Please watch the video for ingredients!|
1. Preheat the Ooni Pro - around 700ºF on the base tiles, 900º+ on the roof.
2. Make the dough following the instructions in our other video.
3. Shape the dough, just using your hands.
4. Spread on a thin layer of crushed tomato.
5. Place on the fresh Mozzarella, just tear it up with your hands.
6. Toss on some torn basil leaves.
7. Squirt some olive oil over top.
8. Cook for 90 seconds or until done, turning occasionally.
9. Serve and enjoy!