Today we are cooking a wood fired pizza in the Ooni Pro Pizza oven. Were making a mashup of a traditional Neapolitan style pizza and a Breakfast or Aussie Pizza. We are using our own 3-4 day fermented dough, home made Bacon and some eggs. Its not really an Aussie, its not really Neapolitan Its just ours.
|Please watch the video for ingredients!|
1. Preheat the Ooni Pro - around 700ºF on the base tiles, 900º+ on the roof.
2. Make the dough following the instructions in our other video.
3. Shape the dough, just using your hands.
4. Spread on a thin layer of crushed tomato.
5. Spread on some crushed red pepper flakes.
6. Spread on some pre-cooked bacon.
7. Pour on the whisked eggs.
8. Place on the fresh Mozzarella, just tear it up with your hands.
9. Cook for 90 seconds or until done, turning occasionally.
10. Serve and enjoy!