|Seedless grapes||2 Pound|
|Seedless green grapes||2 Pound|
|Walnut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash and dry grapes.
2. Let them drain on paper towels.
3. Toast walnuts by heating up a skillet to a medium to medium-high heat.
4. Add walnuts to skillet. Let walnuts toast by simply heating them in the skillet, you may stir them once or twice.
5. When nuts become fragrant and brown, remove immediately from the skillet and place on a plate. By placing the nuts on a cool plate, you will stop the cooking process.
6. Make salad dressing by combining the sour cream, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a medium sized bowl, beat until well blended.
7. Mix in vanilla extract.
8. Add walnuts and dry grapes to bowl. Fold in grapes and walnuts until they are incorporated fully into the dressing.
9. Place in a covered bowl for approximately 1 hour to chill before serving.
10. Turn into a serving bowl and serve chilled, accompanied by assorted crackers.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4533Calories from Fat 2192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 256 g393.8%
Saturated Fat 83 g415%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 950 mg39.58%
Total Carbohydrates 561 g187%
Dietary Fiber 29 g116%
Sugars 483 g
Protein 62 g124%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet