Looking for a slow cooker dessert recipe? Try this Chocolate Cake recipe out!
|Caster sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self raising flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||90 Gram , melt|
|Vanilla extract/Vanilla paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa powder||4 Tablespoon , divided (((intotal)))|
|Egg||1 (((lightly beaten)))|
|Milk||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ice cream/Cream||3 Cup (48 tbs) (((or icing sugar for serving)))|
1. Preheat slow cooker for 15-20 minutes on high.
2. Grease the slow cooker bowl with butter.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients mixing or whisking well together.
4. Dust extra brown sugar and extra cocoa powder over mixture.
5. Using a spoon, gently and evenly pour the boiling water over the mixture.
6. Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours, or until centre is firm
7. Serve with icing sugar, ice cream or cream.