A classic burger recipe. See the recipe and give it a try.
|Barbecue sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Grill bacon pieces on both sides over the grill.
3. Heat an Iron skillet and crack open the egg on the skillet. Cover it with a circular tin container in order to keep the shape of the egg circular.
4. Grill the buns on both sides. Place a cheese slice on top of the bun and let the bun sit on the grill until the cheese starts to melt.
5. Place the bun with melted cheese on the plate. Top it with bacon, gently put the egg on top.
6. Drizzle some barbecue sauce over the egg. Cover with the other bun half.
7. Place the burger on a serving dish and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 308Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 694 mg28.92%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 7 g
Protein 14 g28%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet