|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly brewed coffee||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped cream topping||1 Tablespoon , frozen|
|Cocoa powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Brew coffee and set it aside. Keep it hot.
2. Place a saucepan on low heat, and scald milk in it.
3. Add chocolate chips, and sugar in it. Stir occasionally and cook until chocolate melts.
4. Pour coffee into the saucepan. Mix well.
5. Into a large mug, transfer mocha.
6. Scoop whipped cream topping on top of hot mocha.
7. Sprinkle cocoa powder and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 718Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.8%
Saturated Fat 14 g70%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 326 mg13.58%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 72 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet