If you believe the comments... this is the worst, undercooked, raw egg concoction ever! But you know, can you believe anything you read in the online comment section? Let's make chef Ramsay's scrambled eggs recipe and taste test for ourselves.
|Butter||45 Milliliter (3 tbsp)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Creme fraiche||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Chopped chives||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
1. Crack cold eggs into a cold pot along with the butter.
2. Put the pot onto the stove and turn the heat up high and then start cooking the eggs very gently.
3. Stir the eggs with a rubber spatula cleaning the bottom of the pan to ensure the eggs don't stick.
4. After 30 seconds of cooking, take the pan off the heat for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
5. Repeat this on and off the heat for the next three minutes.
6. Keep stirring the eggs the entire time, they will start to thicken.
7. Only once the eggs are cooked do you season with salt and pepper.
8. Off the heat stir in the crème Fraiche, this amps up the creamy texture and stops them from overcooking.
9. Garnish with chopped chives.
10. Serve and enjoy!