Holidays just aren't the same without green bean casserole. My family loves the extra 'umph' the added mushrooms and cheese provide!
|Canned green beans||58 Ounce (4 cans of 14 1/2 ounces each)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||21 Ounce (2 cans of 10 1/2 ounces each)|
|French fried onions||6 Ounce (2 cans of 3 ounces each)|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) , washed (chopped)|
|Milk||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl add green beans, fresh mushrooms, both cans of soup and milk and mix together well.
3. Fold in 2 cups of the cheese and 1 can of fried onions.
4. Pour into a 13x9 casserole dish.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes and then Remove foil.
6. Cover top with remaining cheese and 2nd can of fried onions.
7. Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
8. Serve and enjoy!