Bacon and minced meat sloppy joe, prepared to perfection.
|For bacon and meat mix|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Minced meat||1 Kilogram|
|Whiskey||1 Dash (Jack Daniel)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Dash|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Peeled tomatoes||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Barbecue rub||6 Tablespoon (Don Marcos Texas Style)|
|Jalapeno||3 , sliced (Or To Taste)|
|Chopped parsely||2 Teaspoon|
|Pickle slices||16 , sliced (Or To Taste)|
|Barbecue sauce||4 Tablespoon (Optional)|
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet placed on direct heat on the grill. Add garlic, saute for a couple of minutes.
3. Drop in bacon, saute and then add chopped onions. Add tomato paste, followed by minced meat in a few minutes. Cook for a while.
4. Throw in barbecue rub, balsamic vinegar, whiskey and peeled tomatoes. Cook until the juices dry and the mixture thickens up.
5. Garnish meat and bacon mix with chopped parsley and move the skillet over to indirect heat.
6. Toast buns on direct heat.
7. On one half of the bun, drop in some meat and bacon mix gently.
8. Layer with jalapeno slices and pickle slices. Drizzle barbecue sauce, if desired. Cover with the other bun half. Repeat with other buns to make burgers.
9. Slice the burger into two and serve.