Two all Bison Patties, Bacon Sriracha Ale BBQ Sauce, Topped with fried onion and jalapeño! Yeah!!!
|Bacon strips||8 , divided|
|Garlic clove||4 , crushed|
|Dark soy sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sriracha||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pale ale||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced bison||1/2 Pound|
|Smoked gruyere cheese slice||1|
|Smoked provolone cheese slices||1|
1. Cut the jalapenos into juliennes and set aside. Cut the onion into thin slices and mix them with jalapeno juliennes.
2. Cut half of the bacon into thin strips and mince the remaining bacon strips.
3. In a pan, add minced bacon and allow to cook. Add in crushed garlicand cook stirring. Pour in ale to deglaze the pan.
4. Add ketchup, sriracha folowed by soy sauce, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and onion powder. Stir well and allow the sauce to reduce.
5. In a pan, heat some oil and fruy the onions and jalapenos. Set aside.
6. Divide the minced bison into two halves. In a form ring, place the bacon strips and press gently as shown in the video.
7. Prepare the grill.
8. Put the bacon patty on the grill and allow to cook. Flip and cook on the other side as well.
9. Place the bison patties on the grill and sprinkle with salt. Cook on one side and then flip the patty. Place gruyere cheese on one patty and provolone on another
10. Spread mayo on both top and bottom bun. Place them on the grill and toast sightly.
11. On the bottom half of the bun, place the patty with provolone cheese, followed by the patty with gruyere. Now place the bacon patty and drizzle with prepared sauce.
12. Place the fried onions and jalapenos on the patty and top with the other half of the bun.
13. Serve hot.