Easy Chicken Piccata For A Crowd
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||6 , trimmed, quartered, pounded ⅜ inch thick|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (for dredging)|
|Canola oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemons||2 , 1 juiced, 1 sliced|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken boullion cubes||1|
|Unsalted butterstick||4 Ounce (1/2 stick)|
|Capers with juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat cast iron skillet with oil.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken into flour and place in hot oil.
- Cook until lightly browned on both sides and once done remove from skillet.
- Pour white wine into skillet and simmer until it gets reduced by half.
- Add chicken stock, bouillon cube and simmer for a while.
- Add butter and mix until melted.
- Sprinkle capers over chicken and place lemon slices over it.
- Pour sauce over it.
- Pop into oven and bake until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.9%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 106.2 mg35.4%
Sodium 406.6 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 33 g66.7%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 21.6%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet