Today's recipe for Caramel Apple Frozen Yogurt is a quick and easy dessert recipe!
|Vanilla frozen yogurt||4 Cup (64 tbs) , softened|
|Apples||2 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dulce de leche||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Toasted sliced almonds/Walnuts||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Melt the butter in a medium skillet. Add the apples and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened and browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the cinnamon and 1/4 cup of water and cook for 2 minutes longer. Stir in the dulce de leche until melted.
3. Scrape the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
4. Fold the apple mixture into softened vanilla yogurt and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
5. Scoop into bowls and garnish with toasted nuts.