|Light olive oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 Large|
|Finely chopped fresh rosemary||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel/Grated orange peel||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and olive oil. Using a electric beater, beat well till creamy in texture.
3. Add remaining ingredients (apart from flour) and beat well.
4. Add flour gradually and mix on low speed till well combined.
5. Shape dough into a 10 inch x 1 ½ inch log, cover with foil and refrigerate for an hour.
6. Slice refrigerated log into ¼ inch thick slices and place on a baking tray.
7. Bake in pre heated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or till done.
8. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
9. Serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1530Calories from Fat 973
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g169.2%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 60 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 101 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet