|Puff pastry||4 Ounce (125 gram, chilled / frozen, thawed)|
|Granny smith apples||6 Small , peeled, cored, halved and thinly sliced base intact|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Ounce , melted (75 gram)|
|Demerara sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Greek yogurt||4 Tablespoon (natural, adjust quantity as needed)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (for dusting and rolling)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 240 C (480 F).
2. Place thawed pastry on a dusted surface and roll out into 2 rectangles, each measuring 8 inch x 4 ½ inch). Trim edges and place on baking trays.
3. Place 6 apple halves, rounded side up, on pastry base at equal distance from each other. Slice rectangle to get three individual pastries.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining 6 halves.
5. Brush apple halves with butter and top with sugar.
6. Bake in pre heated oven for 20 minutes or till apples are caramelized and soft.
7. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
8. Serve warm with yoghurt.