hope you enjoy this delicious recipe idea that is so easy yet impressive. And then Please go to my Wildtree website and look around. Look into the idea of making a lot of extra money. This is a great way to cook with no cost for power.If you would like to purchase an All American Sun Oven get in touch with me to get the best deal I can give you.
|Watch video for detailed ingredients|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Season venison with cracked black pepper and granulated powder all over.
3. Place the venison over bacon weave.
4. Spoon cranberry sauce on top of venison.
5. Spread serrano peppers and goat cheese on top.
6. Roll the venison. Lay the bacon diagonally over the venison and then place this log in a baking tray.
7. Cook the roast until meat reaches an internal temperature of 120 F.
8. Meanwhile heat butter in a pan. Add cranberry sauce and spiced rum to the pan.
9. Squeeze siracha sauce into the pan and stir that well.
10. Stir and let the sauce reduce and form the glaze.
11. When the meat is ready, brush the glaze over the roast. Let it roast.
12. Slice and serve.