|Russet potatoes||2 Large , peeled and sliced length wise|
|Yam||2 Large , peeled and sliced length wise|
|Italian squash||2 , peeled and sliced length wise|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1/2 , sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm) , sliced|
|Fresh sage||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F/ 220 degrees C.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with Olive Oil.
3. In a large bowl, add in vegetables and potato slices.
4. Add in garlic salt, pepper and herbs. Toss mixture.
5. Place vegetables and potatoes on greased cookie sheet.
6. Drizzle mixture with olive oil.
7. Bake potatoes in oven in the preheated oven for approximately 35-40 minutes until vegetables and potatoes are tender and golden brown.
8. Serve immediately with a meat or fish entree.
You can also serve this dish with a green salad. For next morning leftovers, serve this dish with your favorite omelets!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3192Calories from Fat 2031
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 219 g336.9%
Saturated Fat 16 g80%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 541 mg22.54%
Total Carbohydrates 273 g91%
Dietary Fiber 38 g152%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 34 g68%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet