|Mushrooms||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Tomatoes||2 , halved or whole|
|Cutlet/Rump / fillet steak / combination||1 Small|
|Lamb kidney/Pig kidney||1|
|Lamb liver/Calf liver||1|
|Butter/Margarine / fat||1 Tablespoon (for coating)|
1) In a grill pan, add mushrooms and tomatoes along with seasoning.
2) Grill them for a few minutes.
3) Season the meat and put it on the grid. Apply a coat of butter on it. Cook quickly and turn frequently.
4) Then, add bacon at the last minute, so that they are not over cooked.
5) In a serving dish, arrange the mixed grill and serve with peas, French fried potatoes, chipped or saute potatoes. Accompany with a crisp green salad, if wished.