Unleash your creativity. Indulge in this absolutely delicious new form of presenting the left over Tandoori chicken. Here is a wonderful combination of the Tandoori chicken and cucumber salad. Enjoy this Deli wrap recipe video and discover the key to modern entertaining with me Chef Hari.
|Cucumber||1 , peeled and diced|
|Red onion||2 , finely chopped|
|Jalapeno||1 , chopped|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , freshly squeezed|
|Leftover tandoori chicken breasts||2 , sliced into strips|
|Whole wheat tortilla||2|
|Mint chutney||2 Tablespoon|
|Romaine lettuce||2 , chopped|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the tomato, cucumber, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lemon juice, salt and cumin powder together; mix thoroughly.
2) Spread a tortilla with some mint chutney and mayonnaise in the centre.
3) Top the tortilla with some romaine lettuce, chicken and cucumber mixture.
4) Gently fold the tortilla to make a firm wrap.
5) Slice the wrap into two and serve as a snack or a main dish with some carrot sticks.