|Red onion||1 , sliced|
|Green pepper||1 Large , deseeded and sliced|
|Orange pepper||1 Large , deseeded and sliced|
|Courgette||1 , sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 , sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fenugreek||1 Teaspoon (Fresh)|
|Crushed dried red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain low fat yogurt||8 Fluid Ounce (225 Milliliter, Runny)|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh red chilies||2 , chopped|
|Chopped fresh mint||1 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber||1/2 , diced|
|Plain flour||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Semi skimmed milk||12 Fluid Ounce (300 Milliliter)|
|Fresh chili||2 , chopped (1 Red And 1 Green)|
|Pomegranate seed powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Low fat margarine||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare all the vegetables and set aside on a heatproof dish. Preheat the grill.
2. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and start by adding the fenugreek leaves, the curry leaves, the crushed dried red chillies and a little salt. Stir-fry over a moderate heat for about 1 minute. Set aside.
3. Brush the vegetables with the seasoned oil and grill for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
4. Now make the raita: whisk the yoghurt using a small fork. Stir in the honey, followed by the remaining ingredients. Set aside in a serving bowl.
5. Make the pancakes: sift the flour together with a large pinch of salt into a large bowl. Beat the eggs really well, then add them to the flour. Continue beating and gradually stir in the milk.
6. Add the chillies, followed by the pomegranate seeds, cumin and coriander. Blend together well and let the batter stand for about 30 minutes.
7. Heat about 1/2 teaspoon of the low-fat margarine in a 25-cm / 10-inch non-stick frying pan over a moderate heat. Pour in about one-quarter of the pancake batter, tilting the pan so the batter spreads well and coats the bottom of the pan evenly.
8. When you see fine bubbles begin to appear on top of the pancake, flip it over with a spatula and cook for a minute or so on the other side. Transfer the cooked pancake to a plate and keep warm. Cook the remaining pancakes in the same way.
9. Roll up some of the vegetables in each of the pancakes.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1762Calories from Fat 492
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.6%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 887 mg36.96%
Total Carbohydrates 260 g86.7%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84%
Sugars 72 g
Protein 66 g132%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet