|Cooked roast turkey slices||6 , butter basted, cut 1/2 inch thick (Swift's Premium Brand)|
|Flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fine bread crumbs||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, season the flour with garlic powder and pepper.
2. On wax paper or a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
3. In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with milk until well blended.
4. To bread the turkey slices, first dredge them with the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess.
5. Dip each slice in egg and let the excess drip back into the dish.
6. Coat the slice with Parmesan crumbs, pressing lightly so that they stick and form a thin even layer.
7. Repeat with remaining slices.
8. In a large flat pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium high heat.
9. Fry 3 breaded turkey slices, 5 minutes each side, until the coating is golden brown and crisp.
10. Remove onto a serving platter.
11. Repeat with remaining 3 turkey slices.
12. Serve the Breaded Turkey Roast Slices Parmesan with a tomato sauce or with a sauce of your choice and a salad on the side.