Once again the Cajun Rocket Pot has totally blew my mind! I have done quite a few deep fried turkeys over the years, and I have never had a turkey fryer recover as fast as what the Cajun Rocket Pot did in this cook, which is critical in cooking a perfect turkey. Watch for yourself, and learn how to make the very best deep fried turkey ever.
|Cajun butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||4 Cup (64 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. Inject the turkey with cajun butter all over.
2. Put oil in the Deep frier and bring the temperature upto 350 F.
3. Rub frog bone cajun seasoning all over the turkey.
4. Gently lower the turkey in the deep frier.
5. Cook for about 40 to 45 minutes.
6. Pull the turkey out and let it drain on the paper towel.
7. Let it drain until all the oil has drained out. Let the turkey rest for about 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Crave the turkey and serve.