|Ground pork||3 Pound|
|Salt pork||1/4 Pound , diced|
|Onion||1 Small , coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , finely chopped|
|Beef stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery leaves||2 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Dried chervil||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1 Pinch|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|French bread slice||2 , crumbed after crusts removed|
|9 inch lemon tang pastry||1 , for 2 double crust (9 Inch)|
1. In a large skillet, fry salt pork about 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. Add onion and garlic; continue cooking for 3 minutes, until onion is softened.
3. Add ground pork, stock, celery leaves, parsley, bay leaf, nutmeg, chervil, cloves and cayenne. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 35 to 40 minutes, until pork is no longer pink.
4. Stir in breadcrumbs. Set aside to cool.
5. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
6. Roll out pastry for 2 double-crust 9-inch (23-cm) pies. Fit pastry into pie plates and trim edges.
7. Spoon pork mixture into pie shells, spreading it well into the sides of the pastry. Cover with pastry tops. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut steam vents.
8. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
9. Reduce heat to 350°F (180°C) and continue to bake 25 to 30 minutes longer, until crust is golden.
10. Serve hot or freeze and reheat at serving time.